Make up Classes
We are under no obligation to refund or transfer any monies in the event that you are unable to attend part of, or the entire course. However, we do understand that children get sick and on occasion you may miss a class – for this reason we operate a make-up class policy.
- Make ups must be booked with the office, not your class teacher
- A maximum of 2 classes can be replaced per term
- Make ups must be taken in the current term, they can’t be carried over to the next term
- Recognising that our classes at The Granta and The Windmill are mostly fully booked, we will be running make up sessions (one per half term). For the Autumn term we will be running make up sessions on Sunday 29 October & Sunday 10 December at The Windmill, Fulbourn. Sessions run 9.30am to 1.15pm, they will be grouped according to people requesting a make up class, times will be advised close to the make up session date. If you want to make up a class at one or both of these sessions you MUST BOOK, please contact us via email to request. We will then group these sessions according to age/ability of those wishing to attend and let you know of your exact make up class time a few days before the session.
- Sessions cannot be guaranteed and will depend on space being available.
- You can look at the class schedule to see the classes that might be available but this will need to be confirmed as the class may be full or have other make ups booked already
- If a make up session is missed on the day or cancelled within 24 hours it will count as the class and another will not be offered
- To arrange your make up class please contact us via email – not by phone or text
- We’d suggest not leaving it until the end of term as places are limited due to the number of classes left, they may also have been already booked
- If you know you’re going to miss a class due to holidays etc. then a make up can be booked in advance of that absence